Equipping the next generation. Building Sustainable Communities.
Second Chance Initiative is a youth-for-youth movement started by a group of high school friends, Karen, Tamara, and Kezia who saw the growing apathy towards social needs amongst their peers. Deciding to do something, they sought to provide a channel to link arms with the young generation to be the helping hands to make a difference in the lives of others in need.
- Equipping the next generation to be future leaders with opportunities and resources.
- Building sustainable communities through establishing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Raising awareness to the public of the plight of the poor and moving them to action.
- Partnering with local churches, schools, and other like-minded organizations to impact bigger for the work of justice.
- Second Chance Initiative Team